- Georgetown Spirit Week:
- Monday, December 14: Cozy Holiday Socks and/or slippers
- Tuesday, December 15: Holiday Headgear: Holiday hats, headbands, hair and/or scarves
- Wednesday, December 16: Holiday Sweater Day -Ugly or Cute
- Thursday, December 17: Holiday Theme: Holiday Spirit Day- wear your red and green and white!
- Friday, December 18: Holiday Theme: Long Winter’s Nap- Pajama Day- Holiday-themed if you have them!
- We will be having a fun-filled day on Friday to celebrate the upcoming holiday. We will do fun activities in the morning and watch a movie in the afternoon. We are not asking for any donations.
- We will be wrapping up our multiplication of fractions learning with a test on Thursday, December 17th.
- We will be completing the writing of our narrative craft by publishing our memoirs throughout this week.
- No reading log is due.
- We will conclude our unit called Three Worlds Meet which has examined the interaction between Native Americans, Europeans, and Africans in North America.