- Parents, please remind your child of the expectations regarding phones at school.
- Students should not have phones during the school day.
- If phones are brought to school, they must be powered off and remain in students’ backpacks.
- Please be aware that student belongings are not stored in locked areas.
- Loss or damage is the responsibility of the student.
- Fifth graders worked so hard to complete the M-STEP.
- Students who were absent for test sessions will begin their make up sessions next week.
- All fifth grade students in the district will have an extended day camp experience at CranHill Ranch.
- The date for Georgetown students will be Thursday, June 3.
- Students can take their normal mode of transportation to school in the morning.
- Estimated arrival back to school will be around 9:00 PM.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not allowed to bring parent chaperones.
- More information coming soon!
- The camp experience cost for this year is $60.
- Click here for more information about this optional fundraising opportunity.
- Fundraiser ends on Monday, May 3.
Middle School Transition Information
- Thursday, April 29th the students were given an opportunity to try different musical instruments to see if they are interested in band or orchestra for next school year.
- Monday, May 3 -or- Tuesday, May 4, 7:00 PM – Parent Information Meeting for Middle School Music
- Location: Hudsonville Freshman Campus Stadium
- If your child is interested in participating in band, choir, or orchestra next year, please attend one of these meetings.
- Meetings are identical; please choose the one that works with your schedule.