- We are wrapping up our first unit involving addition and subtraction of fractions.
- As this unit unfolds, a focus will be to master our multiplication and division math facts. Please practice these at home and look for MobyMax homework to come soon!
- We’re working on strategies that help us bring our stories to life and continuing to write our narrative pieces.
- Students should be reading for 20 minutes each night and filling out the reading log.
- We’ll begin discussing collaborative work practices and scientific understanding prior to our first unit.
- We’ll be moving on to our second unit, Three Worlds Meet.
- Walk-a-thon on Friday, September 27th!
- Fifth grade will walk from 10:45-11:30
- Culver’s Night Fundraiser on Monday, October 7
- Turkey Trot 2019 Registration is now open!